Hey, I’m Michel
I’m looking for a Product & UX Design graduation internship to work on and solve one of your complex practical user-centered design problems.
My mission is to use my skills and passion for design and management to build products for others that enable them to become a better version of themselves by becoming more productive, better educated, healthier or better connected with others in a more meaningful way.Get to know me better Get to know me better
What I'm looking for
The goal of this internship is for me to show that I’m capable solving user-centered design problems by working on a solution for one of the projects your company is currently working on — in this way I’m able to graduate from my university, Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences.
I need want to do this following an (individual) Product & UX Design process, consisting out of research, ideation and strategic concepting, prototyping / designing and working in the necessary iterations after testing and evaluating my design choices.
I would love to work in a collaborative and multi-disciplinary company that is focused on technology and creating digital products and experiences.
I’m hoping to find a place with one or more experienced designers and other product-minded people that can guide me during my internship so I’m able to learn as much as possible.
The assignment depends on the projects and products that you’re currently working on as a company. I would love to discuss with you which of your current or future projects are matching with my mission and values as a designer (written above) and that is suitable for my graduation internship.
- Tools for making the user more productive and effective
- Professional work-tools (for all kind of professions)
- Products supporting a better (mental) health
- Educational platforms and products
- Products helping people to create valuable connections
- Duration: February - July 2020
- Working hours: 720 hours in total (± 18 weeks)
- Location: Anywhere in the world, just not remote
- Guidance: There need to be at least one designer with multiple years of experience at the company for guidance
- Process: There need to be the possibility to go through a complete design-process, mostly on my own, formulating design-questions, doing research, thinking about possible concepts and building prototypes
I’m not coming in empty-handed
Of course, my main goal is to graduate, but I don’t want to be at at your company only for my own sake. I’d love to make a good contribution to your company-culture and and deliver value for the project I’m working on.
Oh and as a morning person that usually wakes up at 05:30 AM I’m probably the first one entering the office brewing some coffee for the people that arrive shortly after me.
I like to bring some fun and personality to the table. I’m a real productivity nerd and I’m really into discovering and experiencing new craft beers. A couple of times a year I brew some beers together with my father.
I’m not trying to bribe you, but hey, I can bring some for you of course...